Extra Super Cialis is used in the treatment of Erectile Dysfunction with Premature Ejaculation. Extra Super Cialis 100mg contains Tadalafil 40 mg and Dapoxetine 60 mg.
Active Ingredient: tadalafil dapoxetine
Availability: In Stock (25 packages)
Analogs of Extra Super Cialis:Tadapox
|Product name||Per Pill||Per Pack||Savings||Order|
|10 pills||$4.31||$43.12||ADD TO CART|
|20 pills||$3.65||$73.00||$13.24||ADD TO CART|
|30 pills||$3.43||$102.88||$26.48||ADD TO CART|
|40 pills||$3.32||$132.76||$39.72||ADD TO CART|
|60 pills||$3.21||$192.52||$66.20||ADD TO CART|
|120 pills||$3.10||$371.80||$145.64||ADD TO CART|
|180 pills||$3.06||$551.07||$225.09||ADD TO CART|
Extra Super Cialis is indicated for the treatment of erectile dysfunction.
Use Extra Super Cialis as directed by your doctor.
- Take Extra Super Cialis by mouth with or without food.
- For use as needed: Take Extra Super Cialis at least 30 minutes before sexual activity, as directed by your doctor. Extra Super Cialis may work for up to 36 hours after you take it.
- For daily use: Take Extra Super Cialis regularly at about the same time each day.
- Check with your doctor before you eat grapefruit or drink grapefruit juice while you are taking Extra Super Cialis.
- For use as needed: If you miss a dose of Extra Super Cialis and you still intend to engage in sexual activity, take it as soon as you remember. Continue to take it as directed by your doctor. For daily use: If you miss a dose of Extra Super Cialis, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Please take the medication exactly as prescribed by your doctor.
Store Extra Super Cialis at 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Do not store in the bathroom. Keep Extra Super Cialis out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Active Ingredient: Tadalafil and Dapoxetine.
Do NOT use Extra Super Cialis if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Extra Super Cialis
- you have severe kidney problems and will be taking Extra Super Cialis daily
- you have severe liver problems or certain hereditary degenerative eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa)
- you have certain heart problems (eg, unstable angina, angina during sexual intercourse, uncontrolled irregular heartbeat), low blood pressure, or uncontrolled high blood pressure
- you have had a heart attack within the past 90 days or you have had severe heart failure or a stroke within the past 6 months
- you are taking a nitrate (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin) in any form (eg, tablet, capsule, patch, ointment), or nitroprusside
- you have been advised by your doctor to avoid sexual activity because of heart problems
- you use certain recreational drugs called "poppers" (eg, amyl nitrate or nitrite, butyl nitrate or nitrite)
- you take another PDE5 inhibitor (eg, sildenafil, vardenafil) or another medicine that contains tadalafil.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away if any of these apply to you.
Some medical conditions may interact with Extra Super Cialis. Tell your doctor or pharmacist if you have any medical conditions, especially if any of the following apply to you:
- if you are taking any prescription or nonprescription medicine, herbal preparation, or dietary supplement
- if you have allergies to medicines, foods, or other substances
- if you have a deformed penis (eg, Peyronie disease, cavernosal fibrosis), blood cell problems (eg, sickle cell anemia, leukemia, multiple myeloma), or any other condition that may increase the risk of a prolonged erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of a prolonged (more than 4 hours) or painful erection (priapism)
- if you have a history of certain eye problems (eg, retinitis pigmentosa, sudden vision loss, optic neuropathy, macular degeneration) or hearing problems (eg, ringing in the ears, decreased hearing, hearing loss)
- if you have a history of liver or kidney problems, dialysis, lung problems (eg, pulmonary veno-occlusive disease), high or low blood pressure, ulcers, bleeding problems, heart problems (eg, heart failure, irregular heartbeat, aortic stenosis, angina), or blood vessel problems
- if you have a history of heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat.
Some medicines may interact with Extra Super Cialis. Tell your health care provider if you are taking any other medicines, especially any of the following:
- Alpha-blockers (eg, doxazosin), medicines for high blood pressure, nitrates (eg, isosorbide, nitroglycerin), or nitroprusside because severe low blood pressure with dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting may occur
- Azole antifungals (eg, itraconazole), HIV protease inhibitors (eg, ritonavir), macrolide antibiotics (eg, erythromycin), or telithromycin because they may increase the risk of Extra Super Cialis's side effects
- Barbiturates (eg, phenobarbital), carbamazepine, phenytoin, or rifampin because they may decrease Extra Super Cialis's effectiveness.
This may not be a complete list of all interactions that may occur. Ask your health care provider if Extra Super Cialis may interact with other medicines that you take. Check with your health care provider before you start, stop, or change the dose of any medicine.
All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects.
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
Dizziness; flushing; headache; heartburn; mild back or muscle pain; stomach upset; stuffy or runny nose.
Seek medical attention right away if any of these severe side effects occur:
Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); chest pain; fainting; fast or irregular heartbeat; memory loss; numbness of an arm or leg; one-sided weakness; prolonged, painful erection; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin; ringing in the ears; seizures; severe or persistent back or muscle pain; severe or persistent dizziness; severe or persistent vision changes; sudden decrease or loss of hearing; sudden decrease or loss of vision in one or both eyes.
This is not a complete list of all side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, contact your health care provider.